http://www.thewaterplant.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/logo-300x138.png 0 0 Leslie http://www.thewaterplant.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/logo-300x138.png Leslie2015-09-21 22:01:292015-09-21 22:01:29Water Saving Checklist California:
Water Saving Checklist California:
Use these simple tips daily to make conserving water in your home a habit.
- Do not keep water running while shaving, brushing your teeth or washing dishes.
- Only use the dishwasher and washing machine when completely full.
- Do not use your toilet as a wastepaper basket.
- Water your lawn in the morning or evening.
- Do not use running water to defrost frozen foods.
- Keep drinking water in the refrigerator.
- Check for leaky faucets, pipes and toilets.
- Take shorter showers or fill baths only 1/3 full.
- Make sure your pool or spa is covered.
- Use your garbage disposal less often.
- Do not leave hoses or sprinklers unattended.
- Make sure not to water paved areas.
- Use a shut-off nozzles on your hose.
- Step on your grass, if it bounces back it does not need watering.
- Recycle water. Never put it down the drain; find another use for it.